Face & Eye Masks (Maskology)
An exclusive trade only professional range created by the skin care experts at BEAUTYPRO
Continued innovation in natural formulas with highly effective ingredients builds brand loyalty and customers and their clients
We have created unique ranges of sheet masks and serums to target a multitude of skin concerns for all ages.
Our maskology sheet mask range consists of products for the face, under wyes, hands and feet. Our serumology range is formulated with 100% plant based anti-ageing ingredients.
- Vegan Certified
- Dermatologically Tested
How to use;
- Cleanse: Begin by thoroughly cleansing your face to remove any impurities.
- Apply: Gently unfold the sheet mask and place it on your face, aligning the holes with your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax: Let the mask sit for 15-20 minutes as you unwind and let the potent ingredients work their magic.
- Remove: Gently peel off the mask and massage any remaining serum into your skin. There’s no need to rinse.
- Glow: Admire your refreshed and glowing complexion.
- How often should I use the Maskology Face Sheet Mask?
For optimal results, use the mask 2-3 times a week.
- Is this mask suitable for sensitive skin?
Yes, the mask is formulated to suit all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Can men use this sheet mask?
Absolutely! The Maskology Face Sheet Mask is perfect for everyone seeking healthier, glowing skin.
- Does this mask help with acne scars?
The Vitamin C in the mask helps in fading blemishes and acne scars over time.
- Is the mask vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, our mask is both vegan and cruelty-free.
- Where is this product made?
The Maskology Face Sheet Mask is proudly formulated and produced in Australia.